Chiropractic is the use of non-invasive, evidence-based techniques to naturally promote healing in the body. By manipulating the affected muscles, fascia, and joints back to a proper state, chiropractic can help remove tension from debilitating and pain-causing nerves, while decreasing inflammation in the body. It can also improve circulation, restore mobility, and release endorphins for an analgesic effect.
Chiropractors are primary health care practitioners who hold a Doctorate in Chiropractic. As such, they can assess and diagnose your neurological and musculoskeletal conditions, without the need for a prescription or referral from your Medical Doctor.
After discussing your medical history and completing a physical assessment, your chiropractor will discuss his/her findings with you. You and your chiropractor will then discuss all possible treatment options, and design a plan of management that best suits your needs. Treatment interventions may include:
- Soft tissue therapy (myofascial release, trigger point therapy, Graston technique)
- Joint mobilizations and/or Spinal Manipulation
- Nutrition and/or Supplementation recommendations
- Physical rehabilitation, exercise therapy, and/or assisted stretching and muscle strengthening
- Acupuncture and/or Acupressure
- Clinical modalities (Interferential current, Laser therapy, Ultrasound therapy, Shockwave therapy, TENS)
- Advice on lifestyle changes, sleep habits, and/or ergonomic training
Chiropractic can be used to help treat both Acute and Chronic conditions, which may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Repetitive or Postural Strain Injuries
- Sports-related Sprains & Strains (from running, weight-training, & other sports)
- Headaches and/or Neck pain
- Low Back Pain and associated 'Sciatic-like' Pain
- Shoulder & Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Pelvic and/or Hip Pain
- Ankle Sprains and Foot Deformities
- Elbow and/or Wrist Pain
- Pregnancy-related Low Back and Pelvic Pain
- Whiplash & MVA-associated Injuries
- WSIB Injuries
Our treatment rates are as follows:
Initial Chiropractic Assessment: $105
15 minute Chiropractic Visit: $40
30 minute Chiropractic Visit (may consist of an Acupuncture treatment): $70
45 minute Chiropractic Visit (may include 30 minute Acupuncture treatment): $85
1 hour Chiropractic Visit (may include 30 minute Acupuncture treatment): $105
For more information, or to see if chiropractic can work for you, call our clinic at: 416-365-1016 or email our chiropractor, Dr. Lisa Caputo, directly, at email@example.com to have your questions answered, or book a free consultation.
Chiropractic care is covered by most extended health plans. Contact your insurance provider for more information.